I have a set like this, as well as flat bands, which I reviewed here. What I like about these is they have a handle on them. The flat bands are much better for travel or for any scenario where you need to use the least amount of space possible. That being said, the handles make it much easier to get and keep a grip, especially if you’re slick from sweating.
- RESISTANCE BAND: Designed for light and speedy mobility, the exercise band can be rolled up to stash in a gym bag, suitcase, or overnight trip making it perfect for travel, gym, or in-home use
- TUFF-TUBE DURABLE RUBBER: This heavy-duty, high quality material has greater resistance to abrasion and tears to stand up to the rigorous demands of professional use
- TUFF SLEEVE PROTECTIVE HANDLE: The handle plug, protective sleeve and grommet reinforcement features help to make the Xertube one of the most durable and reliable resistance bands on the market
- GREAT FOR ALL TYPES OF FITNESS: Helps you isolate target muscles more effectively and is perfect for use in group training and strength-conditioning classes, Pilates and physical therapy and rehabilitation
- HIGH-QUALITY PERFORMANCE: Built to a professional grade quality and designed for commercial gyms and clubs to be used 100 times a day versus 100 times a year in a home gym
They come in a variety of different tension ratings from light to heavy. Click on the link below to view these bands on Amazon.